Friday, December 19, 2008
Monday, December 1, 2008
Here's a little video of my penguins...backwards and forwards!!!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
- She came over almost morning to help with breakfast and watch Laicee while I took my older girls to school!
- She watched Emma and Laicee while I took the older girls to dance class and soccer!
- She picked up things for me at the grocery store whenever I need them!
- She would bring me coke and sandwiches for lunch!
- We'd go shopping together!
- She watched the girls while I volunteered in the girls classes!
- She came over during nap time so I could run errands!
- She'd surprise me and clean-up dinner and do the dishes while I gave the girls their baths!
- She let the girls come over to play at her house for HOURS at a time!
- She never complained to help! She was just happy to be with her grand-daughters!
- She read the girls bedtime stories!
- She had numerous movie nights with the girls so I could go out with my friends...and Kevin too!
- She gladly let the girls hug her to death every time they saw her!
- She has helped so much with everything as Kev has been studying ALL THE TIME for his HUGE test that he is taking soon!
Mom, I love you and I am so thankful for how amazing you have been! You have made it so that I haven't lost my mind dragging all my little ones around while Kev has been out of commission! You have stepped in when I have needed you the most! I LOVE LOVE LOVE you and I'm seriously going to miss you!!!
I hope you all have had a great day! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Monday, November 17, 2008
I only let the older girls paint and do messy crafts when Emma and Laicee are napping. If you knew Emma, this would make total sense! Yesterday, Emma woke up without us knowing and snuck into the kitchen and got into the paints. At what point did she think that painting her face was a good idea?
Amberlee is our cute little eclectic one! It is not unusual for her to put together an outfit that makes her totally happy. My only rule is that she has to match on school days and Sundays!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
This year, Kassie (who played her part very well--I can't tell you how many times I had to say, "Kass, will you please use words to answer me, not meows!") and Amberlee were cats. Emma was a princess and Laicee was a butterfly.
Rolling pumpkins down the hill!Emma is trying to smile and eat her chewy candy at the same time!
On Halloween night, our neighborhood full of Halloween enthusiasts decided to have a progressive party. The kids started with trick-or-treating, and then moved from house to house playing games. At our house the kids did pumpkin bowling and went on a scavenger hunt to find their candy stolen by the wicked witch! Throughout the night, I kept finding Emma hidden under tables ravaging her candy!
The neighborhood kiddos!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Sunday, October 19, 2008
(The little boy in the pics is my sister's little boy, Jackson)
In addition to our fall fun, Kev took the girls camping in the backyard! They loved it, of course, and learned that the moon is a natural nightlight. They were so amazed! Emma kept saying (over and over and over) "Emma (3rd person speech) camping outside with Daddy"...adding a cute little cheesy grin each time she'd say it!
Another great thing about the fall...the scenery! It is so amazing around here with all the different colors of the leaves. Our neighborhood is gorgeous at this time!
...But then it all falls! It takes us a couple hours every Saturday to rake up all of our leaves. It's probably quite funny to drive by our house and see Kev with his crutches trying to rake up leaves, me doing the majority of the work, and the girls "helping" and then jumping in the HUGE piles when we're finished. It's all part of fall...and I love it!
I have to give you an aerial shot...so many leaves and I don't know what to do with them!!!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Friday, October 10, 2008
Last May, Steph's parents were visiting and saw the house next door to us was for sale. They had been thinking about making our town their "home base" so they put in an offer and bought the house! Just last week, Steph's sister called and told us that she is now moving into the house next door! So now, Kristin, her husband, and her little man will be our new neighbors!
We know what you're thinking..."I don't know if I could live THAT close to family"! It will be interesting...and ground rules have been set, of course :), But we are overall excited. We have never lived close to any family so this will be a new experience for us.
So, we love polls! Our question is...could you do it? Could you live Raymond style by your family???
Sunday, September 21, 2008
and to give you a better idea of the procedure here are pictures of the same surgery on a different guy. You can see the tendon torn and then repaired.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
4th of July - Freedom Festival Parade