Friday, October 10, 2008

New Neighbors

Our house is on the right, theirs is on the left



I realize that you probably could care less about who our neighbors might be...unless it's someone interesting...

Last May, Steph's parents were visiting and saw the house next door to us was for sale. They had been thinking about making our town their "home base" so they put in an offer and bought the house! Just last week, Steph's sister called and told us that she is now moving into the house next door! So now, Kristin, her husband, and her little man will be our new neighbors!

We know what you're thinking..."I don't know if I could live THAT close to family"! It will be interesting...and ground rules have been set, of course :), But we are overall excited. We have never lived close to any family so this will be a new experience for us.

So, we love polls! Our question is...could you do it? Could you live Raymond style by your family???

3 comments:

Jeni and Dave said...

That's crazy! Are they their permanently or temporarily? I think if it were the right person, it would be soooo amazing and helpful. I know you get along with your sister, so I bet it will be super fun. Hooray!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm you guys sure are brave!! I wouldn't be able to live next to MY sister ;0). But I am sure you will have a blast.

Randolph Coleson said...

And how did it go so far? Living close to a family member (and his/her family) could be fun, and doing so can even deliver some perks. There has to be something in store for you guys as soon as the house was posted for sale.