- She came over almost morning to help with breakfast and watch Laicee while I took my older girls to school!
- She watched Emma and Laicee while I took the older girls to dance class and soccer!
- She picked up things for me at the grocery store whenever I need them!
- She would bring me coke and sandwiches for lunch!
- We'd go shopping together!
- She watched the girls while I volunteered in the girls classes!
- She came over during nap time so I could run errands!
- She'd surprise me and clean-up dinner and do the dishes while I gave the girls their baths!
- She let the girls come over to play at her house for HOURS at a time!
- She never complained to help! She was just happy to be with her grand-daughters!
- She read the girls bedtime stories!
- She had numerous movie nights with the girls so I could go out with my friends...and Kevin too!
- She gladly let the girls hug her to death every time they saw her!
- She has helped so much with everything as Kev has been studying ALL THE TIME for his HUGE test that he is taking soon!
Mom, I love you and I am so thankful for how amazing you have been! You have made it so that I haven't lost my mind dragging all my little ones around while Kev has been out of commission! You have stepped in when I have needed you the most! I LOVE LOVE LOVE you and I'm seriously going to miss you!!!
I hope you all have had a great day! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!