So Thank you, THANK YOU sweet husband of mine. You knew that a couple nights away is just what I needed and wanted...you are amazing and I'm so grateful for all that we have shared and experienced for the past 10 years...and I look excitedly forward to decades and decades and eternity more!
So, here are My top 10 Favorite memories of the past 10 years:
1. Walking into our first Japanese home for the 1st time...all 400 sq. feet of it!
2. Hiking Mt. Fuji and Mt. Timp
3. Living in for 5 years, experiencing, and leaving Japan
4. The birth of our 4 daughters...with failed epidural each time!
5. Sitting on the floor in our empty Japanese townhouse, checking the email one last time, getting accepted to Tepper for MBA school... and off to Pittsburgh!
6. One week camping and hiking trip to the Grand Tetons--while I was 6 months pregnant!
7. Job searching--Job searching--and more Job searching!
8. Buying, building, and moving into our first home for our family!
9. All of our family vacationing experiences!
10. Every little small moment that adds up to so much happiness!