Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Laicee's 1st Birthday

Last year at this time, I was sitting in church with contractions that I was positive were fake. Can you believe they actually had the nerve to extend a primary calling to me while I was in labor? Little did I know that three hours later, Laicee would arrive! She has blessed our lives so much! She brings such a calming peace to our home. It was great to finally celebrate her first birthday today as Kev's surgery yesterday lasted waaay longer than expected (we'll follow up with that in the next post). Anyway, happy birthday to our itty-bitty-cutie! We love you Laicee!



Laicee Naomi enters the world on 9/16/07
7 lbs 20 in

She's already a daddy's girl!

All bundled up for her 1st MI winter

3 months old

8 months old

4th of July - Freedom Festival Parade

4 comments:

Our Family Adventures said...

She is WAY too cute!!!! I am glad you found a minute to celebrate :)

Gerb said...

Too adorable! Welcome to the blogging world. I loved being able to scroll through and feel like I've caught up a little bit. Kevin, how's the heel? Much love from the Gerbers!!!!

Carn Family said...

That outfit was way too cute. I am gald you finally got to celebrate. Hope the cupcakes were yummy!!!

Company EIGHT said...

She is SO ADORABLE!! Happy Birthday Laicee! Glad you were able to celebrate, and enjoy those cupcakes!