Friday, September 9, 2011

1st day of School

I'm just as shocked as you are. It really is a blog post. Apparently, I feel it is important to document the 1st day of school...LOL (as opposed to all that has happened in the last 9 months)? So maybe it's just time! I'll share all that has gone on with us (little bit of sad, lots of happy, and more big changes), but for now, it's all about starting school! So here are my sweet girls on their 1st day of school: Kassie is in the 4th grade
Amberlee in 2nd grade
Emma is now in Kindergarten
and Laicee is in her last year of pre-school

4 comments:

Erica said...

yay - so cute to see all your girlies looking so sweet and ready for school! keep the updates coming ;)

Company EIGHT said...

Okay, I can barely type because I'm so shocked to see a blog post! :)Keep 'em coming, girly!

What darling girls you have! I always love first day of school pictures. Oh, and I really like Emma's backpack. :)

Carn Family said...

Ok it cracks me up a little that your last post before this one was also pictures of the first day of school from a year ago! The girls look adorable...they are all getting too big too fast.

Unknown said...

Hi Kevin and Steph! How are you guys? Your girls are as cute as ever!

Stephanie, I just noticed you have a photography blog! That is so cool that you are doing photography. I am starting to get into it too! Sometime I'll have to pick your brain!
your photos look great!