Monday, September 14, 2009

...and we're off!

I admit it, I did get a little misty-eyed taking Amberlee and Kassie to their first day of school. They were so excited, anxious, and cute and I was so happy for them and it made me thrilled and sad all at once. But then, as I was leaving the school parking lot...I turned the music up and did a little car dance! Yay for a new school year! Kassie (who likes to go by Kassandra at school) is in the 2nd grade. Amberlee is in Kindergarten and Emma is going to pre-school 3 days a week.

6 comments:

Campbell Family said...

How cute are all of them! I love that you did a little dance...I would too:)

I can't believe how brave Kassie was with getting her ears done! Ashlynn keeps asking me and I'm just not sure if she is REALLY ready. So cute!

Melissa said...

Super cute pics :)

Carn Family said...

The girls look adorable. I am going to miss your smiling face 3 times a week. I hope they are enjoying school.

Lyndi said...

i love how the girls are totally doing the same pose together. too cute!

Jedda said...

Happy back to school! They look darling and it sounds like you get some "unmommy" time too!

Erica said...

You better be taking advantage of your short little break with just one at home! They all look so sweet!